Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day Fourteen

Tuesday:
This morning started very slow for myself and for everyone else here. Sarah ended up getting sick during the night and threw up so she went to the doctor today and found out she has an ear and throat infection and then she threw up again this afternoon. Poor girl. I really hope she starts getting better and that nobody else comes down with what she has. I went today to go teach English again and when I got there the girls were filling out some college applications so I was told they would be done within 20 minutes and I was asked to iron in the meantime so I ended up ironing for about an hour and then was told that the girls would not be meeting today. I am hoping to be able to meet with them tomorrow, but I was told that they were probably going to still be doing applications tomorrow too, so that may not work out... We will see. I am excited for tomorrow though because I am going to get to go to the palace in the morning with Brad and Krystal! That will be really exciting. Thursday we were told that we should not go out because there is supposed to be a nationwide strike about the gas prices. I am anxious to see what will really happen.. I am hoping that it won't be bad because I was looking forward to meeting some national partners on Thursday, so we will see. My headaches are starting to come back so pray that they hold off until I leave India atleast... I have had them two days in a row now. I really hope that I don't have them tomorrow too..
This is a pretty short post and I apologize for that, just not a whole lot to say today. I will post again tomorrow night and talk about the palace and such!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment