Friday, June 8, 2012

Day Twenty-Four

Friday:
Well today technically ends my last week I suppose.. Stephany and I did school this morning with the girls for the last time this week and for my last time since I am leaving.. I am so grateful I have gotten to spend that time with Sarah the past couple weeks though! It really has been a lot of fun for me and I hope for her too! The interent guy was supposed to come today (but didn't) so we just ordered lunch from "Big Chicken". It was yummy! I have been a bottomless pit all day today so I feel like I could just eat eat eat! After lunch Sarah had her nap so I had a little down time and read some more "Don't Waste Your Life" and took a little nap. After my nap Stephany, Rebekah, Sarah and I went down to the park and the birds were gone. We are hoping the just learned to fly really fast... But we have our doubts.. While we were pushing the girls on the swing I heard Stephany go "Oh OH OH! That should not be here" and I turned around and there was a COW coming straight for us! It wouldn't have been a huge deal except that there was nowhere for us to go and the cow had some pretty big horns. Stephany called for the guard and a guy came up and shoed him away. I am sure he got a great laugh about the foreign girls hiding behind the swing set from the cow.. :) A little while later Steph went up to finish dinner and Tony came down and we took the girls to a field across from the apartments and they got to dig in the dirt and fly a kite! I have not flown a kite in a long time, but it was fun to watch Tony try to make it stay in the air. For dinner Stephany prepared some quesadillas and salsa and per Rebekah's request we packed up the meal and headed for the park to have a picnic. Something else I have not done in a long time so that was a lot of fun too! Tony, Steph and I stayed up tonight and they introduced me to a game called "Settlers". I have not ever played it before, but it was a lot of fun and a game I could definitely get used to playing! One of the things I want to do when I go home is play more games. They are such a good way to pass time and enjoy the company of those you are playing with! Well tomorrow is my last day here in Mysore since Sunday starts my travelling home. I just cannot believe that it is already coming to an end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment