Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day Twenty-Five

Saturday:
Today was my last day here in Mysore. Tomorrow will begin the journey home. This morning Tony, Stephany and I went to Cafe Pascucci. Mike and LeeAnnette kept the girls for a few hours so just the three of us could go out and that was really nice. I was so grateful for the time with just them to. We each got coffee and enjoyed a pastry. Stephany and I each had lemon tarts and Tony had a pecan tart. YUM! We took my last trip to the store so I could pick up one last gift for my momma and then Stephany took me to get my eyebrows threaded! It was a new experience that is for sure! She had hers done the other day and when she came back and showed how great a job was done and how much it cost I knew I needed to do it too! So today we went and did that and you would never guess how much I payed! A whopping fifty cents! Can you believe it!? Not only that, but I am going to have to find somewhere to get them threaded in the states because it is so much better than waxing! For lunch we picked the girls and Mark and LeeAnnette up and went to eat. It was actually really good! I have found a few things that I really like. Gobi Manchuri is one of them. It is a Cauliflower dish. We also ordered Buttered Pinere which was great too. I finally finished "Don't Waste Your Life" today and was so glad that I ended up reading it! I really recommend that you read it if you have not!! It is definitely a book that changes your mindset on a lot of things! This afternoon Brad, Krystal, Mike and LeeAnnette came over and we had a worship time all together. We sang some songs, prayed and read different scriptures we have been studying lately. It was a great time together. I read from Galatians 2:20-21. That has been a reoccurring verse and topic for me these past few weeks. We then went and got some dinner and some ice cream and CornerStone. It was delicious! I think I have had a sugar overload for the day though, that is for sure. I know I have said this over and over, but really, I am so grateful for the time God gave me here in India. I am so undeserving of it and am in awe that God would choose me to be the one to come. This evening when I got back I finished the majority of packing my bags up. I am waiting on just a little bit of laundry and then I will be set. Tomorrow our train leaves at two from Mysore and we will be in Bangalore around four where we will stay the night there and then head to the airport around four in the morning. This will probably be my last post until I get home, but we will see. Maybe I will have some downtime in the airport. Praying for safe travels and WINDOW seats!! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment