Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day Eighteen

Saturday:
Today Stephany and I went shopping! We took an auto from the house to the Mall of Mysore and from from the Mall of Mysore we went to Easyday Mall! It was a lot of fun to get out and shop with her! It was a lot like shopping in the states there was just a smaller selection, but I did manage to find what I came looking for! We stopped for lunch at the KFC here which I think I have talked about before. It is so much nicer and yummier than the ones I have ever been to in the states, that's for sure! Tony and Stephany went out for another date night so I was able to stay with the girls again. We pulled a fairly large slide that the girls have out into the hall of the apartment and the girls and a friend from upstairs rode bikes and played on the slide! We made scrambled eggs and toast and then we had some ice cream! YUM! David and I tried to skype tonight, but for some reason it wasn't working... We must have tried to start it all over atleast ten plus times...
Sorry my post was so small... (I am actually writing this Sunday morning since I was having a hard time on the internet last night so I am not remembering all the details.) I will post more tonight... 

No comments:

Post a Comment