Monday, April 30, 2012

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball

I have a lot of catching up to do, so here we go!




Let's start with just a few weeks ago David was finally able to use his Christmas present I got him! We went to see the Brewers Vs. Braves game in Atlanta! It was such a great weekend to get away from school and do a few things that I have never had the opportunity to do before! I have become quite the avid baseball fan (thanks to David) and I love it! I was able to attend my first MLB game! It was such a neat experience and I couldn't have experienced it with anyone better! I even bought a Brewers shirt just for the game, but this doesn't mean I am a full on fan yet... :)

And to top it off while we were there we got to stay with our dear friends Cory, Liesel and Cooper! It was so good to be able to see them... been way too long! 

The Braves Park! David has a goal to go to all the different stadiums before he dies... Too bad this one was already marked off the list! 
David and I at the game! We even got to sit on a row of all Brewers Fans! Woohoo!! 


Cannot wait for the next game!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's on Nate's bucket list too! Maybe we will be able to travel to a different park sometime together!

    ReplyDelete