Monday, April 30, 2012

Coming to an End...

Well, this is my last week of my freshman year! I technically have one more week after this one, but all my finals are this week, so there will be a huge relief once this week is done. Even though it is nerve racking to wait on grades to be posted, it is like a weight is lifted from your shoulders as soon as you hand in your last test! One of the things that I love about college is that I only have a particular class for one semester! Such a good feeling to be so close to done! I am in desperate need of summer. 

Also, something else really exciting is I am officially signed up to take the Praxis1 test on May 12th! Just one step closer to graduating and becoming a teacher! I love it!! 

I cannot wait to have year number two under the belt too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment